Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Love - no worse than Rodgers in 2022

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Welcome to PackerRats! Your account is now fully active and your post can be viewed by everyone. Let me know if any questions.
    Well, I actually used to post here quite a bit until about 5 or 6 years ago but I couldn't remember my login so I figure I'll just start over lol

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenArrow View Post
    Well, I actually used to post here quite a bit until about 5 or 6 years ago but I couldn't remember my login so I figure I'll just start over lol
    Mystery man huh? If you want your old account I can reset. But you might be under witness protection so up to you to start a new poster life.

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    You're right about Love, but wrong about Rodgers.
    Maybe we have a different definition of "rattled" and "composure."

Mystery man huh? If you want your old account I can reset. But you might be under witness protection so up to you to start a new poster life.
    Heh. I can't even remember what my screen name was. Maybe Greenblood or something like that. No biggie.

Maybe we have a different definition of "rattled" and "composure."
    I define it as letting it harm your performance on subsequent plays. How do you define it?
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    In some ways maybe like Favre, but his best quality of all is his avoidance of interceptions, and that's like Rodgers, not so much like Favre. The mobility, the leadership, the spreading it around, the reading of defenses, etc., those attributes are like both Favre and Rodgers.
    What you describe are attributes of all great QBs. He isn't "like" either one of them. He is Jordan Love....his own man. Contrary to what talking heads want to say to make a story, Love developed because of Jordan Love. Rodgers played a role like any team mate and/or coach, no more, no less.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

I think the big thing Love brings that Rodgers didn't was a short memory. He doesn't let a bad play bother him, he just keeps coming. Rodgers could be rattled and lose his composure. I've yet to see Love rattled even for a second.
    Skin says its cause he doesn't care. Its a negative. I'm more in your camp. He is Giannis like to cross sports. He just keeps moving forward. He will wear teams down. His emotionless forward lean is a huge plus.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    What you describe are attributes of all great QBs. He isn't "like" either one of them. He is Jordan Love....his own man. Contrary to what talking heads want to say to make a story, Love developed because of Jordan Love. Rodgers played a role like any team mate and/or coach, no more, no less.
    I don’t remember where I heard it recently, but someone on the team said Rodgers took love under his wing and showed him as much as he could.

There were things Rodgers did so incredibly well in his HOF career. Physically, especially mobilely, he declined. But mentally, he had some things he did and does that are special. And sometimes he got stubborn with his style and it backfired. Love got to take the good and observe when it went too far. He definitely learned a lot from being with Rodgers.

I’ll bet when Loves career is really defined, he’ll mention Rodgers as a big impact on his career.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

^ From what I've seen, Love's pretty damn good when he gets blitzed, a lot like K-Aaron.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    ^ From what I've seen, Love's pretty damn good when he gets blitzed, a lot like K-Aaron.
    He has a really accurate fade away. That’s an uncommon trait. Favre was really good that way too. Rodgers as well. It’s a big bonus when you can fall away from the hit and still make the throw.

Blog Entries
    No worse? Much better 2023 was the outcome!

I like what I've been seeing with his head and the way he connects with his Receivers. He can deliver the ball accurately in different arm postions. His vision is well focused. He benefitted by watching Aaron Rodgers. The back wrong leg throws and his jump throws are getting it done.

I have no concerns now just go down to Texas next week and place fear in Mike McCarthy hahaha. Best up those Cowboys!

GoPackGO! ...Woodbuck
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

30,492 Posts Wow I was once very busy in my Packers Home. I'll try to up that to 30.5 K Posts today 7 Jan. '24.

woodbuck

W
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    He has a really accurate fadeaway. That’s an uncommon trait. Favre was really good that way too. Rodgers as well. It’s a big bonus when you can fall away from the hit and still make the throw.
    I see Fare and Rodgers in Jordan Love.

It's a big relief to see RB Aaro Jones on point. I'm pumped for the Packers visit and stopover in Texas next weekend. I love our HC and we are hot and going to get real heay on Mike McCarthy next Weekend. I feel a McCarthy choke.

woodbuck...Go Pack GO !

Quote Originally Posted by Spaulding View Post
    Aaron Rodgers to the Jets has the makings of the John Hadl trade to the Packers, only for much less draft capital. Barring the Jets greatly improving their Oline in 2024, not sure Rodgers will even still want to play for them.
    Hi Patler how is life treeting you?

woodbuck

Blog Entries
    Woody!! Man you are losing it in your old age. That’s Spaulding your responding to!

Woody!! Man you are losing it in your old age. That’s Spaulding your responding to!

Watching MLF scheme guys open last 8 weeks has made me wonder what last few years might have been like if Rodgers had just fully embraced the MLF offense.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Watching MLF scheme guys open last 8 weeks has made me wonder what last few years might have been like if Rodgers had just fully embraced the MLF offense.
    and embraced throwing to young receivers?

would gutey have drafted more WR's if he knew rodgers wouldn't shun them for a couple years?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Hard same. This has been a great coaching job by MILF.