Wishing all Merry Christmas or whatever it is you do this time of year. A lot of action in a close win that should never have been close. Nothing happened to change anyone’s mind. Barry still needs to be fired. Love is the guy. But I am starting to have doubts about Matt “Pepe” LaFleur. This team is trending upwards so we need the right captain at the helm. Hopefully we aren’t making him walk the plank next year.

Winners

Jordan Love - Was aiming a little high to start and that contributed to Wicks injury. Outside of that he made his throws and had only one bad sack I can recall. If 219yds and 2TDs is a slow day for him I’ll take it. When the time came at the end he didn’t flinch and that’s when it counts most.

Dillon - Probably need to make “Let the bodies drop” his theme song. Getting the yards needed is coming at the cost of defenders being taken out. Might be time to start running him right at top defenders intentionally. He is showing he is part of the future puzzle. Nice he got that goal line TD we have been yelling all season for.

Wicks - Only two catches but damn held on to that TD while cracking a rib or whatever it was that got him. He always plays tough. Currently my fav WR and likely your too.

Jones - Seemed like he was almost 100%. 127 yards and somehow the game was still close.

Kraft - Youngster learned to protect his nuts after last week. When he hurdled a Panthers defender he kept his legs to the side. I like the effort but would rather he stays on the ground. His role on offense increases weekly so no reason to expose to injury. Especially the family jewels!

Losers:

Dead man walking - Time to Bury him. Joe has to go and yesterday has to put pressure on Matt LePew.

The defense - Seemed like all just sucked all around. Let some mini rookie QB embarrass them with laser accuracy. Too bad he won’t last cuz damn he throws a nice pass.

The refs - I just hate them.