Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Rob Demovsky
    @RobDemovsky
    Game designations for the Packers:

OUT: Campbell, Savage, Musgrave
    DOUBTFUL: Watson, Em. Wilson, Tenuta
    QUESTIONABLE: Alexander, Dillon, Reed, Wicks, Ford, Rochell, Slaton.

Reed went outside but technically did not practice.
    Ring the bells that still can ring

Ryan Wood
    @ByRyanWood

Luke Musgrave said he might not have finished Chargers game a few weeks ago if he knew his kidney was lacerated, but it hadn’t bled enough to be “astronomically painful” until he got home. Saw the blood in his urine, and knew pretty quickly something was significantly wrong.

Musgrave says he wants to play again this season. “I’ll play through pain,” he says. As if there was doubt. He also realizes this is significant injury, and he must be cautious. Musgrave says his lacerated kidney was “level 4 out of 5” grade, and he still has pain. So, we’ll see.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Can’t wait until next year when he is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Ryan Wood
    @ByRyanWood

Luke Musgrave said he might not have finished Chargers game a few weeks ago if he knew his kidney was lacerated, but it hadn’t bled enough to be “astronomically painful” until he got home. Saw the blood in his urine, and knew pretty quickly something was significantly wrong.

Musgrave says he wants to play again this season. “I’ll play through pain,” he says. As if there was doubt. He also realizes this is significant injury, and he must be cautious. Musgrave says his lacerated kidney was “level 4 out of 5” grade, and he still has pain. So, we’ll see.
    Helluva thing to play thru. You can't say he's soft or not tough.

No point in bringing Musgrave back this year.

In fact, they should go ahead and put Campbell, Savage, Jaire, and Watson on IR.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    No point in bringing Musgrave back this year.

In fact, they should go ahead and put Campbell, Savage, Jaire, and Watson on IR.
    A little late for that at this point.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Not too late. Give the roster spot to someone who might play. The main point is these players should be shut down as they’re potential contributions are likely minimal the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    Not too late. Give the roster spot to someone who might play. The main point is these players should be shut down as they’re potential contributions are likely minimal the rest of the season.
    They need to see and evaluate Savage and Alexander if at all possible. Big decisions regarding Savage and possibly Alexander. Campbell won't be back, I don't think, next year. He's clearly not quite the player he was when the Pack first signed him. Probably not his fault at all - he seems like a good leader who got frustrated. So I suppose you could put him on IR if you thought there was a young guy somewhere on the team worth looking at (I think they already know what they have with McDuffie).

Musgrave, you could shelve. Why risk a bright future? Probably same with Watson, unless you really think that hammy will heal and then he can figure out how better to handle his hammy issues in the offseason.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

I would say Savage is what he is, but then remember Heyward and Hyde going on to bright futures elsewhere. Probably a good idea to see as much of him as possible.

Alexander is what he is, a shutdown corner when he’s healthy. I don’t need to see any more of him this season. That’s purely medical.

I would want to see Watson and Musgrave if they’re healthy. Not so much for gleaning insight into who they are as players, but as young guys, they get better with experience. Especially musgrave. He’ll benefit from playing. And Love will benefit getting a better feel for their strengths too.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Nothing to be gained by putting them on IR unless you think you need the roster spots. IR effectively means they miss 4 games, and there are 3 left in the season (4 if they somehow eke into the WC round).

Reed's injuries are starting to stack up, which is a little worrisome. No jet sweep carries vs. TB; I suspect they won't do that this game either even if Reed plays.

This is a HUGE game for us. The bears have Carolina #1 overall pick. We need to lose so the bears lose their franchise QB opportunity. I know Joe Barry can make this happen.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    This is a HUGE game for us. The bears have Carolina #1 overall pick. We need to lose so the bears lose their franchise QB opportunity. I know Joe Barry can make this happen.
    What makes you think the Bears will make the right choice even if they do have the #1 pick? They had the shot at the #1 QB in 2017 and took Trubisky. Bears will be Bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    What makes you think the Bears will make the right choice even if they do have the #1 pick? They had the shot at the #1 QB in 2017 and took Trubisky. Bears will be Bears.
    It’s kind of funny. Most of their fans don’t even want to pick a qb. Fields is the best they’ve had and they think a top pick is more likely to fail than the failure they already have. Bears are so used to bearing. It’s ugly over there.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Blog Entries
    There is NO POSSIBLE WAY Green Bay loses to the Pathers; they are that horrible
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    There is NO POSSIBLE WAY Green Bay loses to the Pathers; they are that horrible
    So you're doing The Whammy in reverse as part of ETT?