Enagbare - 1 sack and forced fumble

Bucs 452 total yards, 8-12 on 3rd and 4th down conversions

Discuss
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Our O played well. Tampa has a good defense so it wasnt surprising to finish where we did on O.

D didn’t even show up. 9 drives and they can only stop 2. We didn’t even stop 25% of their series.

And after the game some of the D players were laughing, smiling and shaking hands. You just got your ass handed to you. How do you laugh about that?
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

two very ugly weeks for the D against shitty offenses

wouldn't say that offense played good enough to win

love started missing a lot of throws when we got down. 17 rushes to over 40 pass plays. tampa pinned their ears back and came after him

I just wonder if Jaire and the safeties have been out enough games that opposing O coordinators can see how we defend against the pass. It was too early for Detroit and KC to have video on it.

It might answer why DeVito and Mayfield looked like Pro Bowlers against us and Mahomes looked average against us.

It doesn't answer why we made no in-game changes to counter what was seen on tape.

That's why Barry should go.

When asked if he would consider a change at defensive coordinator, Matt LaFleur said: “Now’s not the time for that.”

When asked why not, he said: “I’ve got to find solutions. I’ve got to go back and take a look at the film.”

Next Year starts now.

The only reason I know they have a punter is because he boomed a 60+ yarder with no return and stuck it inside the 5. Thats it. 1 punt. The other stop was Baker being Baker.

Barry put together a few nice games and look what happened.....a winning streak. Now he is back to being who he is.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by Teamcheez1 View Post
    When asked if he would consider a change at defensive coordinator, Matt LaFleur said: “Now’s not the time for that.”

When asked why not, he said: “I’ve got to find solutions. I’ve got to go back and take a look at the film.”
    him always saying he needs to go back and watch the film isn't a very good look

HC has to be able to see whats going on live and make adjustment. this is something he doesn't seem too good at

Barry is getting paid until the end of the season. There is no one who is going to come in and make us win an Owl. he isn't going to say "yea, I'm thinking about firing him...let you know later this week what I decide."

baker had completed less then 50 percent of his passes in the two games leading to this one

today was only the second time in lambeau history that a QB had a perfect QBR (rodgers was the other). and it came in less then ideal conditions which should have been helping the D

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Barry is getting paid until the end of the season. There is no one who is going to come in and make us win an Owl. he isn't going to say "yea, I'm thinking about firing him...let you know later this week what I decide."
    you do that to show that you and the franchise aren't going to settle for mediocrity (or less than, in this case)

i ruled out playoffs before the year, so i'm not too torn up about todays loss, but we damn well better see improvement as the season goes on and the young guys get reps. offense is making some nice improvements, defense has not, in any way.

with so many high draft picks on that side of the ball, you can not stick with a shit coach directing them

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Drop LePew and get Belichick.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    No thanks.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Daire Carragher
    @DaireCarragher

Per PFF, De’Vondre Campbell allowed 135 passing yards in coverage today — the most of any Packers linebacker since at least 2006.
    This is more an indictment of Barry than it is of Campbell imo.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Though if MiLF doesn’t can Barely, I am ok with the first part of your statement.

-Tim Harmston

Andy Herman
    @AndyHermanNFL
    Buccaneers had these situations today:

1st & 15
    2nd & 29
    3rd & 12
    2nd & 18

Here were the results on the next play:

1st & 15 - 9 yard gain
    2nd & 29 - 24 yard gain
    3rd & 12 - 15 yard gain
    2nd & 18 - 21 yard gain

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I didn't think Campbell played well. Seems like he has a case of the Olds. He looks a step slow. It happens to ILBs when they reach 30 just like it does to RBs.

He didn't say "No" outright to the first question though. Hey, we can dream.

The defense made Baker Mayfield look like vintage Aaron Rodgers today. I think he had a perfect passer rating, which is a bad indictment of the defense (if last week's game vs. DeVito wasn't bad enough).
    Baker threw 4 TDs and 6 incompletions. SIX.

Last week they let a 3rd stringer complete 80% of his throws and run for 70 yards while not sacking him once.

The defense is allowing historic performances. I know MLF likes his guys and is loyal, but this is absurd.

The offense had its struggles today but I don't think they were the problem. The back 7 on defense were terrible today, and I don't think the coordinator was any better.
    Atrocious defense lost this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Agreed. I saw him covering Godwin on half his catches