View Poll Results: END OF SEASON RUN-----WHICH DO YOU PREFER ??

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • WIN OUT, all 3, and JOE BARRY is RETAINED and EXTENDED

1 8.33%
  • LOSE OUT, all 3, and JOE BARRY Is SENT PACKING out of GB, forever

11 91.67%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TAKE YOUR STAND RATS

Blog Entries

TAKE YOUR STAND RATS

Trying to be the wanna be POLLMASTER again here

So let's cut through the shit and see where y'll stand.

Gotta choose ONE
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

There are a lot of benefits to losing out as long as it’s injury related reasons and/or reasons that are not going to be here next year anyway.

If we lose for reasons that won’t be easily fixed, I’d rather win and have the arrow point up. But if you can lose with the arrow pointing up, that’s ideal!
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Blog Entries
    I am curious, where da Rats are at; this was a recent poll as well via radio media and it was 84% to 16%.

And of course, I love being called an idiot by Tex, and it's been a while ))

Speak up all. I'm seen so many things out our offense to have optimism

But not on the other side. The other sides is a F'ckin Trainwreck.

Heating Flower, make excuses, and then use the wording, challenges in communication, if the Motherload of all cover ups. The Fear is Real. BarryBall might be here for years if the cards fall right this season. I think we saw similar things last year....a nice ending....causing the Flower to not even look into two elite Defensive Coordinators (Brain Flores...Vic Fangio).

That can't happen again; The Greater Good
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    There are a lot of benefits to losing out as long as it’s injury related reasons and/or reasons that are not going to be here next year anyway.

If we lose for reasons that won’t be easily fixed, I’d rather win and have the arrow point up. But if you can lose with the arrow pointing up, that’s ideal!

The arrow pointing up is at WR; perhaps OL, and TE. Probably QB too

On the other side, well.....no idea at this point. I will admit this

As much as I detest Joe Barry, I worry that our problems on DEFENSE are much greater than Barry Ball.

Compare the individual improvement from the offense the defense. To me it's not even remotely close. I worry out whole defensive staff need to be analyzed, and perhaps let go. Who has shown, significant improvement, on defense ? Wyatt, Walker ? Not really. Savage ? KENNY CLARK, I think he has. But...what else. And you could argue Gutebag doesn't exactly draft great defensive players either. I just don't know

I voted for lose and rebuild, but if Joe decides to rip out Rex Ryan's heart and eat it LIKE A GODDAMN SNACK~! for the next three games, I could be inclined to keep him.
    I believe in God, family, Baylor University, and the Green Bay Packers.

This vote might be unanimous unless Joe Barry's mom votes. And even then I'm not so sure. I think everybody understands this team isn't a true contender with Barry at DC. I suppose there could be a few who can't bring themselves to vote for Packers losing to the Bears.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    As always the poll is more tainted than your mouth after licking the pole residue off a stripper. To vote I need to see LOSE NEXT TWO THEN END WITH WIN VS BEARS.

Losing to the Bears would be tough. But it would be fun to see the Bears fans get real cocky only to have Love & Co. rip their hearts out next year.

I’d we win out and make the playoffs and win the SB - then Barely can stay

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post
    Look who's being all magnanimous.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Can we win all three against bad teams by a point and still can Barely?

I need that choice.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Blog Entries
    You must be on more mushrooms than Mario. You know the D will give it up at some point.

Don't play to lose. Barry being retained should be based on how the defense does, not the final record. I want to vote for half of each option.

Yeah, flawed poll. There's strong chance of winning all three and Barry still fired. That's certainly what SHOULD happen.

We go all the way and win the Super Bowl, and maybe keep Barry. Otherwise, dump him.

I see the poll says "prefer", not just what we think will happen. That makes it a tough choice, but I'll always go with winning over losing.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Win the next three, squeak into the playoffs and then get spanked by giving up 579 yards to a good team to get Barry canned.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

I have a very clear memory of people getting all excited about the Packers losing and securing the #2 overall pick back in the late 80s. The result, Tony Steroids.

With this young team, playing well and learning to win is the most important thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    You must be on more mushrooms than Mario. You know the D will give it up at some point.
    Now you’re talking!

I can’t support a tank approach until the math says it’s over. We beat the Lions and Chiefs - so why not? Eagles and Cowboys don’t scare me. If one of them can beat the 9ers it’s not insane…

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Yeah, flawed poll. There's strong chance of winning all three and Barry still fired. That's certainly what SHOULD happen.

We go all the way and win the Super Bowl, and maybe keep Barry. Otherwise, dump him.

I see the poll says "prefer", not just what we think will happen. That makes it a tough choice, but I'll always go with winning over losing.
    Tex is on the boomers too. Nice

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    I'd prefer the Pack to win out AND not extend/renew Barry's contract, but that isn't a poll option.
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Blog Entries
    Now you’re talking!

I can’t support a tank approach until the math says it’s over. We beat the Lions and Chiefs - so why not? Eagles and Cowboys don’t scare me. If one of them can beat the 9ers it’s not insane…
    But youre scurred of SF!! No stripes in having someone else do the dirty work. I myself want to see that matchup but not this season because Pack isnt ready for it.