View Poll Results: END OF SEASON RUN-----WHICH DO YOU PREFER ??

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • WIN OUT, all 3, and JOE BARRY is RETAINED and EXTENDED

1 8.33%
  • LOSE OUT, all 3, and JOE BARRY Is SENT PACKING out of GB, forever

11 91.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TAKE YOUR STAND RATS

The last 4 weeks, beating the Lions and Chiefs, and losing to the Giants and Bucs, should convince people that the Packers can beat anyone, and lose to anyone.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKickass View Post
    I'd prefer the Pack to win out AND not extend/renew Barry's contract, but that isn't a poll option.
    That's what probably 90% of Packer fans want.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

This poll is just Bretsky's way of back dooring it to his shameful embrace the tank thing - sweetening the pot with damn Barry, and sure enough, he's got 10 to 1 takers - Barry is THAT bad.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Whatever is needed to get rid of Barry has to occur. The Packers will never win a title with him as DC.
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    This poll is just Bretsky's way of back dooring it to his shameful embrace the tank thing - sweetening the pot with damn Barry, and sure enough, he's got 10 to 1 takers - Barry is THAT bad.
    Shameful

Lighten up old timer! It’s just a kids game!!
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Exactly, fuck that guy! Con artist salesman most likely .

Tex we need you to finish the season man. You gonna start the game thread tomorrow? Imagine the bragging you get to do if Pack wins out and goes to the playoffs. Will get you in the PackerRats HOF without a doubt. Also diplomatic immunity like Bobble motioned for.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Shameful

Spare the children!!! Man people get killed over games so why do we have to be civilized.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post

Tex we need you to finish the season man. You gonna start the game thread tomorrow? Imagine the bragging you get to do if Pack wins out and goes to the playoffs. Will get you in the PackerRats HOF without a doubt. Also diplomatic immunity like Bobble motioned for.
    Good thing I saw this now. I have never given a shit about gameday threads, but since you asked me, yes I will. I may start it after midnight tonight so I don't forget in the morning (there's this malicious rumor that I'm old, ya know).

Shameful

Just joking. I like Bretsky (unlike some in here). The shameful thing isn't him; It's the embracing the tank thing hahahaha.

Blog Entries
    Good thing I saw this now. I have never given a shit about gameday threads, but since you asked me, yes I will. I may start it after midnight tonight so I don't forget in the morning (there's this malicious rumor that I'm old, ya know).
    However you work your magic man. Just include “official” on the title is the only requirement. Thanks for playing.

Blog Entries

One of the 2 primary goals of ETT was down with Barry; we aren't getting Marvelous Marvin so the other goal is already gone

About 84% of the 1500 fans from the ESPN Poll agree with the majority in here
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    As always the poll is more tainted than your mouth after licking the pole residue off a stripper. To vote I need to see LOSE NEXT TWO THEN END WITH WIN VS BEARS.

My polls are not sugar coated; they are means to be challenging calls Mad. Losing to the Bears to sacrifice Barry at least adds debate
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Yeah, flawed poll. There's strong chance of winning all three and Barry still fired. That's certainly what SHOULD happen.

We go all the way and win the Super Bowl, and maybe keep Barry. Otherwise, dump him.

I see the poll says "prefer", not just what we think will happen. That makes it a tough choice, but I'll always go with winning over losing.

Every good poll is a flawed one Tex; and does your age not allow you to remember last year's defensive resurgence. SO MANY thought Barry was done but it game Flower a chance to keep him.

Blog Entries

LOL; I'm a mortgage lender; wait...does that make you right ? )

I still say the kids gaining confidence and learning how to win is the most important thing.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    I still say the kids gaining confidence and learning how to win is the most important thing.
    The young players who are going to be here playing well and getting better is the most important.

Losing because of reasons that will no longer be with us while that happens is ideal.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

The young players who are going to be here playing well and getting better is the most important.

Losing because of reasons that will no longer be with us while that happens is ideal.
    Ideal that we lose games? No. What's ideal is winning and having a head coach with the balls to make the right decisions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    LOL; I'm a mortgage lender; wait...does that make you right ? )
    That’s why your polls have that “just sign right here” dreadful feeling when choosing.

Blog Entries
    That’s why your polls have that “just sign right here” dreadful feeling when choosing.
    Polls are supposed to be painful; no sugarcoating and/or easy answers ''

If I get Tex to complain about a poll because he's in between and wants to mark two answer's, I"ve did my job