Thread: More Banjo: Pussies of Charlotte

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I will add this though. No Watson, Reed, or Musgrave. Throwing to guys picked in the 3rd round or later. Wicks goes down and misses 2nd half. Seriously, Love is throwing to Bo fucking Melton. If this is an illusion instead of a breakout, David Copperfield would be proud.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I will add this though. No Watson, Reed, or Musgrave. Throwing to guys picked in the 3rd round or later. Wicks goes down and misses 2nd half. Seriously, Love is throwing to Bo fucking Melton. If this is an illusion instead of a breakout, David Copperfield would be proud.
    How cool, calm, and collected was Jordan Love today playing with the 3rd, 5th, and 6th WR. I think we might have a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by beveaux1 View Post
    How cool, calm, and collected was Jordan Love today playing with the 3rd, 5th, and 6th WR. I think we might have a good one.
    I was thinking about it in the car today before the game. He’s not as accurate or as risk adverse as #12 is

He does have a big arm that is a little wild and is willing to take some chances, and occasionally throws a head scratcher that drives you nuts

Like #4

Be nice to end up with something in the middle