Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: THE OFFICIAL VIKING PACKER GAMEDAY THREAD

happy new year everyone

good game for us

sorry for you ras

You dont see a big difference the way the ball comes off Loves hand from the guys before him. But Clifford, that’s not what we’re used to there.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Hope you can find some peace, ras. Sorry to hear
    It's fine, just sucks. Thanks.

Happy New Year.

fight after the game

aaron jones got punched in the face

not sure if it was one of our guys or one of theirs that caught him

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Wicks and Booth seem to have some history. A bit of a post game pushing there.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    You too and everyone here. Been a tough end of the year, my brother-in-law who was a fantastic fellow and my age died in November. My uncle died December 26th. That said, 2024 has to better, right?
    Keep your head up man. We made it another year.

I really like Tucker Kraft.

Between the stiff arm burying the DB and jumping into the fight at the end of the game, we might have that edgy enforcer on offense.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    fight after the game

aaron jones got punched in the face

not sure if it was one of our guys or one of theirs that caught him

Not sure but one of the Packers non players threw one and connected. Not sure if the NFL gives a shit. They flow with the wind. Rules are kinda fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Keep your head up man. We made it another year.
    That is true amigo.

Blog Entries
    He finally gets some LOVE in the post game!!

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    You know, I didn’t want the playoffs that bad, with the inevitability of the defense. But it’s really cool for Love in his maiden voyage and Lafleur proving he can do it without 12, and Gute for transitioning QBs like a freaking boss, and Murphy for carrying the torch from Harlan. The whole thing will be a huge moral victory for the leadership circle at 1265.

But we shouldn’t be counting any chickens. The Bears defense is real since they added Sweat, and Fields as limited as he is mentally, is playing his best ball and can do a lot of things from a physical standpoint. They can beat anyone on any given week if Fields gets some lucky looks.

But the playoffs are kinda cool for Jordan Loce and the whole squad here.
    The Bears are playing great. They could well lose to da Bears. But the fact they’re playing a meaningful game in the last game is significant and will be good for the young team. It will help them down the road.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

yeah, hillsborough was worse, but wasn't fan vs fan, just crazy fans

my favorite was the bradford city fire, where fans ran on to the field and were celebrating like jackasses, while other people were being burned alive

Watching that now.

Blog Entries
    Yup Fritz, it is nice to have something to root for besides a higher draft pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Not sure but one of the Packers non players threw one and connected. Not sure if the NFL gives a shit. They flow with the wind. Rules are kinda fluid.
    Agreed.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    The Bears are playing great. They could well lose to da Bears. But the fact they’re playing a meaningful game in the last game is significant and will be good for the young team. It will help them down the road.
    Yeah, for sure, the way it’s played out, it’s really builds momentum. They know if the work this offseason they’re in it and that builds excitement and motivation.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

yeah, hillsborough was worse, but wasn't fan vs fan, just crazy fans

my favorite was the bradford city fire, where fans ran on to the field and were celebrating like jackasses, while other people were being burned alive

Wow, that's crazy. Hadn't seen that before.

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post
    As always - I have no idea how this game is gonna go. Part of me thinks we’ll lose / so we’ll probably play an amazing game.

Packers 34
    Vikings 17
    I’ll take it

Well, I waded through the whole 17 pages, and it's damn funny seeing a bunch of dumbass negativists finally coming around to the REALITY (as somebody said early in the thread) that their idea of Reality was pure bullshit. It also was pleasing to see that God damned Viking troll shithead - who shouldn't even be on OUR forum - see his world turn to shit as his worthless team crumbles. Fuck him and every other Viking fan.

This was one helluva fantastic game! I'll save comments for the Banjo and S & D threads.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

I see there is no banjo thread yet hahahaha.

Joe Barry: I say this as somebody who has hated on him as much or more than anybody. It seems that they D players rallied around him tonight - one explanation anyway for the good/borderline great game they played. That would seem to say something about Barry as a leader. I still think he is gone after this season, but more than ever, I could see LaFleur offering him a respectable way to go.

The O Line was decent tonight - a lot like last year, plenty of solid runs up the middle. I hope Myers ain't badly hurt, because he did a damn good job IMO opening holes along with Jenkins and the equally much maligned Runyan. Did ya'all notice who took over at Center when Myers went out? Runyan, not Tom or Jenkins or whoever ya'all might wish for.

I hope and to some extent think the Packers find a way to keep both Jones and Dillon.

Love really does seem realistically like the next HOF Packer QB. You just know, same as Rodgers, that he is not gonna throw it to the other team. Reading defenses, off-platform throws, being a calm leader, he sure seems like the real deal. I said long ago, and negativist fools whined about it, that he already is probably top 5 -10 in the NFL. I would upgrade that now hahahaha. '

I hear a lot of whining also about Collingsworth as a commentator. I have never hated the guy, and in comparison to most of those guys, he has most of them beat.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?