Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: THE OFFICIAL VIKING PACKER GAMEDAY THREAD

Kickass Rat All-Pro CaptainKickass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKickass View Post
    Is it perhaps better to run with the dogs who got you here?
    Woof
    "Everyone's born anarchist and atheist until people start lying to them" ~ wise philosopher

Tex, you said we would toil in mediocrity without the goat and that love would be lucky to be average or maybe above average.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Consider me flip-flppping hahahaha. I was wrong before I was right. Now I am more sold on Love than just about anybody - I probably should have figured that out sooner, but whatever. I also have gone from that wrongheaded mediocrity crap I previously spewed to totally all in on the quality of the Packers team - also earlier and more than most in here.

So mark this down, I'm admitting I was wrong. As a great man - dead now - once said, I've been wrong maybe 4 or 5 times in my life. This ups it to 6 or 7. I'd say who that great man was, but it might get me suspended hahahaha.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Consider me flip-flppping hahahaha. I was wrong before I was right. Now I am more sold on Love than just about anybody - I probably should have figured that out sooner, but whatever. I also have gone from that wrongheaded mediocrity crap I previously spewed to totally all in on the quality of the Packers team - also earlier and more than most in here.

So mark this down, I'm admitting I was wrong. As a great man - dead now - once said, I've been wrong maybe 4 or 5 times in my life. This ups it to 6 or 7. I'd say who that great man was, but it might get me suspended hahahaha.

Oh Tex, I'm used to you being wrong ))))
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?