Thread: Official Packers v Bears @ Lambeau Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    And to waste your time further with my memories, the last game my son and I were at was the Rodgers Cobb end of the half Hail Mary game against my sons Giants squad. We were 1/3 of the way up on the south end zone where Cobb scored. The whole crowd threw our hands up and I blacked out. I forgot what was going on and then there was this moment where I was like damn, I don’t even know what dimension I check out into, but I’m back here on earth and that was the coolest feeling ever.

So yeah, hopefully this is another epic one! Maybe I’ll skip meds for a week and get some nose candy just to make sure I’m in the right head space for the event.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    And to waste your time further with my memories, the last game my son and I were at was the Rodgers Cobb end of the half Hail Mary game against my sons Giants squad. We were 1/3 of the way up on the south end zone where Cobb scored. The whole crowd threw our hands up and I blacked out. I forgot what was going on and then there was this moment where I was like damn, I don’t even know what dimension I check out into, but I’m back here on earth and that was the coolest feeling ever.

So yeah, hopefully this is another epic one! Maybe I’ll skip meds for a week and get some nose candy just to make sure I’m in the right head space for the event.
    I was at that game too