Do not want the WI kid, and i can be a Badger homer.
Big college backs who succeed in the pros are rare and I'm not sure Allen will be one. And yes, I expect he will be there in R3 and probably taken R4. There isn't a RB worth taking in R1 this year, you'll see the very top-rated guys go on Day 2 and a big run on them in Day 3.

I'd love to keep Jones, but he's 29 and missed half the season with injuries. He's had like 3 MCL injuries now, they add up. It's what happens to RBs as they age and become less effective. Maybe it's not this season, but it's coming soon.
Jones is waaayyy better than Dillon (who should be a RB3 IMO) but you still need to get younger and cheaper there. RB is a meat grinder position and you have to keep bringing in fresh new meat. (It's also why a lot of players who would be RBs are now WRs on the college level, but I digress.) Jones' contract is going to have a big say in whether he stays or not. That will come down to discussions between Gute, Russ Ball, Jones and his agent. I'm 100% sure MLF would like him back, so would the fans. If you see Aaron Jones interact with fans you can't help but love the guy. You can't pay $17M for a RB in their age-30 season. Either way they have to bring in new RBs to make both the offense and cap work.

Dillon is a great guy and I like him, but is he worth 3M/yr of your limited cap space? He's not dynamic. He's miscast in this offense. His vision and feet aren't great. He is good in pass pro and as an outlet, and if you run a lot of under center power runs -- which GB doesn't -- he'd be more effective. I could see someone like TEN or BAL having a lot of fun with him. GB needs RBs who are shiftier and quicker, not bulldozers. It's why Jones is more effective in the offense. I'm not seeing a strong argument for keeping Dillon.