Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Versatility similar to the 49ers offense

The point about TEs is that we have two of them who likely are top quality - similar to who now playing or past? too soon to tell. We haven't seen much of Sims, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's pretty good too.

I saw things from Heath in the preseason as a receiver that I don't recall seeing from Lazard ever. He may not be as good a blocker, though, but he seems decent there too.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Heath isn't on Lazard's level blocking, but he's feisty, willing, and has had some good blocks this year. Some felt Lazard's blocking was a bit overrated. I'm not sure I'd go that far.
    Either way, you need WRs that are willing to block, not take plays off.

Sims also has potential -- he's not a bad athlete for the position, and as a backup is fine. If nothing else he can play ST. Packers brought him in as one of their 30 pre-draft visits, and his Baylor film wasn't bad. If he were coming out this year he'd be drafted, the TE class is Bowers and basically nobody else until Day 3.

Future is very bright for this team if majority of these guys develop.

Blog Entries
    I'd take Heath over Lazard w/o question. Better route runner, and better hands IMO. Lizard is about the worst 10MIL value around. He can thank Karen forever for that contract
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Yeah the Lazard contract was an overpay. I' m sure a lot of KC fans feel that way about MVS.
    Both those guys are good WR3's, I'm not sure it's smart to pay them that kind of money.

DeAndre Hopkins and Christian Kirk contracts made things a mess for GMs and their cap gurus. WRs are getting paid a lot now.
    I think it's going to push some teams to doing what GB was forced to do - draft a bunch of young guys and not have an obvious WR1 dominating the targets. if you're getting 35% of the targets, you're probably asking for 20M/year.

I’m buying a Tucker Kraft autographed rookie card. I think he might be the one. I’ll get it graded next season if it looks even more explosive early in the year.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    I’m buying a Tucker Kraft autographed rookie card. I think he might be the one. I’ll get it graded next season if it looks even more explosive early in the year.

I would be a buyer of that as well as a Reed Card. What do those go for ?

Buying the Love Machine's Card yet ?

REAL STORY, when my wife and I were on a vacation in Floriday she knew I loved Brett Favre at the time (same first name). that was when he was in INT machine. I'd fight were her ignorant family all the time about how he''s the real deal.

She bought me Brett Favre rookie cards on the cheap in Florida after his bad year. Paid about $4 a piece for them

F'ckin Airline lost my luggage bad and I never got them back. No biggie at the time (although they were going for $20/card in WI. Thought nothing of it.

But years later, those 3 dam cards would be worth a lota ching
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    Yeah the Lazard contract was an overpay. I' m sure a lot of KC fans feel that way about MVS.
    Both those guys are good WR3's, I'm not sure it's smart to pay them that kind of money.

DeAndre Hopkins and Christian Kirk contracts made things a mess for GMs and their cap gurus. WRs are getting paid a lot now.
    I think it's going to push some teams to doing what GB was forced to do - draft a bunch of young guys and not have an obvious WR1 dominating the targets. if you're getting 35% of the targets, you're probably asking for 20M/year.

The LIzard is not a #3 WR talent wise IMO. I don't think he's a 3 on most teams unless their WR's just suck

If MVS catches the ball you could argue he is; at least he has the speed and ability to beat his guy on a somewhat consistent basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I would be a buyer of that as well as a Reed Card. What do those go for ?

Buying the Love Machine's Card yet ?

REAL STORY, when my wife and I were on a vacation in Floriday she knew I loved Brett Favre at the time (same first name). that was when he was in INT machine. I'd fight were her ignorant family all the time about how he''s the real deal.

She bought me Brett Favre rookie cards on the cheap in Florida after his bad year. Paid about $4 a piece for them

F'ckin Airline lost my luggage bad and I never got them back. No biggie at the time (although they were going for $20/card in WI. Thought nothing of it.

But years later, those 3 dam cards would be worth a lota ching
    Oh shit, I better get on love!!
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.