Campbell is a goner.

Bakhtiari could very well be, I'm not sure if they can designate a post-June 1 and that helps or not. I know Gute loves him, he was graded out as by far the best OL on the team in game 1. That contract though...woof. Historically bad. If his knee is truly 'fixed' and healed and he can actually play 17 games with little/no pain or weird practice schedules, you see if you can work something out. He won't take a pay cut, but you might be able to extend him a year and push money out. I'm not sure I like that, 2025 is when the cap sheet should clear and they can spend for FAs that season. Gun to my head I'd guess he's gone but who knows what the front office is thinking. Nothing would really shock me, except for Russ Ball giving him another Brinks truck of money.

Contracts for the following expire:
Darnell Savage, Rudy Ford, Johnathan Owens, Eric Wilson, Keisean Nixon, Tyler Davis, J.Deguara, AJ Dillon, Yosh Njiman, John Runyan Jr. expire.

I'm not sure there's a compelling reason to rush out and sign any of them. I could see them bring them back if the money is right, but probably not until after the draft.
Maybe you kick the tires on Tyler Davis and Eric Wilson for ST, and Keisean too but I don't think you break the bank to bring back a guy who should really be a backup CB and is dynamic if unreliable with the ball as a returner.
Maybe one of Ford/Owens as a ST guy and backup too, but I bet they'd rather put some of their cap space towards having at least one real NFL safety.

Bo Melton is technically a FA, they'll want him back to compete for a spot after his latest showing. You won't be able to stash him on a PS.
Toure is likely gone, I like him but he's been leapfrogged by Malik Heath and Melton, and probably Dubose next year.

Myers and Jaire will be back. Myers will 100% have competition at C though.

Aaron Jones is a guy you'd love to have back as your RB2 on a better deal. He already redid his contract once, not sure he's open to it again unless there's no market for him. He's absolutely a good dude and young teams need leaders like him. I think injuries and age are going to limit what you can ask him to do, and if he's open to another pay cut and mentoring a draft pick (or two) at RB you keep him.