Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
We should have a poll: whose polls were/are better, Joe's or Bretsky's. This again is a kinda bogus poll question. I suspect it is just agenda-driven - a backdoor attempt to throw shade on the GOAT, Rodgers.

Last year's team would have been/should have been loaded with talent except for Rodgers' injury situation as well as other injuries, etc. There was very strong expectation at the start of the season that they were the best team in the league and a definite possibility to win it all. This year's team had much lower expectations - without Rodgers, and it has proven to be loaded at most positions also. With Love playing at or near pre-2022 Rodgers level, we have a team that could possibly beat anybody in the playoffs, potentially held back only by Barry's D coaching - which, of course, was there last year too.

So all in all, talent level is about the same considering what we now know about Love. Performance-wise, it's still too soon to say.

Well Joe's polls are better but tend to be more factual based. Joe likes the Elegant girl type polls and doesn't choose to stir any pot as much. Good or bad, my polls are more more spicy. I like to have one Elegant girls and add in three choices from the Oval Office to spice the decision making process up

The fact that my polls sometimes frustrate you and you are analyzing them, and occasionally complaining I didn't let you choose multiple answers......that means they are working

As for the BackDoor attempt to throw dart at your GOAT< and my Karen, you give me way too much credit. When I'm on the road I listen to sports talk shows all over, and sometimes I steal their ideas and create a poll in here.

I would actually probably lean toward Green Bay having the better team last year. High Expectations, and who knows how far we could have went had Karen not broken this thumb. Last year our Special Teams was definitely stronger. Last year our Defense played bettter and was statistically better then this year. And this year's offense was better, mostly because we severely upgraded the receiving core and have a QB (for you Tex) that is a better teammate and perhaps will spread the ball around more to the open guy instead of lock to one or two guys at times.