Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    You guys know who you play?
    Cowfucks.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    You guys know who you play?
    Dallas Cowgirls.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

I have not posted since the winning streak started, thought I might jinx them, Great game for Jlove. Dallas is a terrible match up but post season in year 1 is nice. Hope this doesn't save jb job, the only neg that could possibly come of this win

theres always hope in the playoffs when this guy is the coach of the other team

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post

Listening to NFL Radio on Sirius, sounds like clock management is still a problem for FM.

I hope you're right, but they've been lights out at home. Undefeated and only 2 of the games have been close. Sure would be great to beat Jerruh in his palace again though.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

27-32 316 YARDS, 2 TD 0 INTS

those are big time numbers in a bigtime game

last year against the lions in a must win and your in game

rodgers

17-27 205 yards 1 td 1 int
    I came here to say this.

Great win for the team. Bad clock mgmt at end of 1st half made this a closer game that it should have been. The refs did their part too.
    I'm going to enjoy this one for a while. 9-8 = winning season, Love trending up fast along with the youngsters brings a lot of hope and excitement for the future. Beating the Bears is good for the soul. Playoffs is gravy.

This is the first time I've actually watched the CBS talking heads. They are actually un-awful.

Dropped by to congratulate all Packerrats on a marvellous history again over The Chicago Bears. That was our 9th straight win over them not sure if thatStat was based on just Games at Lambeau Field.

I've been paying close attention to What certainly now is our QB of the next Era and he obviously benefitted sitting behind Aaron Rodgers and he today he leads our packers into the Playoffs. It appeared a wee bit dark a few weeks ago losing to of all Teams the NY Giants. I didn't even imagine that result but the Team has rebounded in a big way. The Pckers need Aaron Jones in the backfield.

There were over 200 Playoff scenarios going into this Final Week of Regular Scheduling. I want to see BIG and as HOT as we are now see Mike McCarthy and ' the Boys ' Fail against our Packers. That Matchup....Classic. (-; I am positive that Joemailman has had it all wor)led out this past Monday.

Go Pack GO! ...Woodbuck

S
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    I hope you're right, but they've been lights out at home. Undefeated and only 2 of the games have been close. Sure would be great to beat Jerruh in his palace again though.
    That sounds very familiar. The exact kind of game M3 blows.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Dropped by to congratulate all Packerrats on a marvellous history again over The Chicago Bears. That was our 9th straight win over them not sure if thatStat was based on just Games at Lambeau Field.

I've been paying close attention to What certainly now is our QB of the next Era and he obviously benefitted sitting behind Aaron Rodgers and he today he leads our packers into the Playoffs. It appeared a wee bit dark a few weeks ago losing to of all Teams the NY Giants. I didn't even imagine that result but the Team has rebounded in a big way. The Pckers need Aaron Jones in the backfield.

There were over 200 Playoff scenarios going into this Final Week of Regular Scheduling. I want to see BIG and as HOT as we are now see Mike McCarthy and ' the Boys ' Fail against our Packers. That Matchup....Classic. (-; I am positive that Joemailman has had it all wor)led out this past Monday.

Go Pack GO! ...Woodbuck

S
    Welcome back old timer! Was a great game to be at! Was so exciting to see Fields get wrapped up and swarmed on!
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post

Go Pack GO! ...Woodbuck

S
    Holy fer cryin out loud.
    First Patler and now Woodbuck..
    Who’s next???

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    I came here to say this.

Great win for the team. Bad clock mgmt at end of 1st half made this a closer game that it should have been. The refs did their part too.
    I'm going to enjoy this one for a while. 9-8 = winning season, Love trending up fast along with the youngsters brings a lot of hope and excitement for the future. Beating the Bears is good for the soul. Playoffs is gravy.
    Well played sir.

Enjoy it Rats we are headed to the playoffs.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by QBME View Post
    Holy fer cryin out loud.
    Who’s next???
    Come back PbMax. I promise to be good. I know you are out there lurking somewhere.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by QBME View Post
    Holy fer cryin out loud.
    Who’s next???
    Gonna be a glorious day tomorrow for all the Flatlander Packer fans eh?
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Gonna be a glorious day tomorrow for all the Flatlander Packer fans eh?
    Schadenfreude indeed.