Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: More Banjo - Packers Beat F***in' Bears

I saw that in the Bears subReddit.

It was about 60:40 "STFU, dude, you just got curb-stomped": "Yeah! That's my GUY!"

For a team that has won 10 games total over the last two seasons, the Bears sure do talk a lot.

I liked Brisker as a player coming out of PSU, but seems like he talks better than he plays.
    Eberflus isn't a bad defensive coach, after he lost his DC for HR reasons (lol) and took over play calling they got better. Trading for Montez Sweat helps too.

Anyway, he's a sore loser, and any Bears player who wants to talk smack after going 0 for 10 against MLF should really reconsider it.

Even though the score was close, GB played like the better team. Scoreboard aside, the yardage allowed spoke for itself.

Seems to me that Brisker was throwing his coaching staff under the bus as well: "I felt like we could have tightened up on the receivers a lot more than we did today."

He's suggesting the Bears' defensive coordinator employed Joe Barely's "D-Backs in Outer Space" defensive alignment.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Don't know why it is locked. I wanted to add this:

Immaturity reigns in the Bears locker room. The players are as bad as the fans:

As Aaron Jones, Preston Smith and others pointed out, it was his job to cover the receivers.

In short, he is insulting himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    I saw that in the Bears subReddit.

It was about 60:40 "STFU, dude, you just got curb-stomped": "Yeah! That's my GUY!"
    I never understood anyone making an excuse for failure; excusing their failure with emphasis on the pronown' their '. If you fail it'd on you to fix it.

This chap. takes it to another level of ' stupid ' by insulting the quality of the winner.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Immaturity reigns in the Bears locker room. The players are as bad as the fans:

As Aaron Jones, Preston Smith and others pointed out, it was his job to cover the receivers.

In short, he is insulting himself.
    Preston et al should have said "who? is he a member of the cowboys? Cuz we are playing the cowboys. The bears game is over."
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Lotta green.

Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Immaturity reigns in the PackerRats locker room
    Sorry man. It’s open again. Thats probably due to me having to read every single post because a small few can’t just act right. My screen is different and has a thread close checkbox I sometimes hit on accident when scrolling. I have merged your thread with the banjo one.