Thread: 2024 Black Monday Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ian Rapoport
    @RapSheet

From @NFLGameDay: The Jim Harbaugh sweepstakes are heating up, as he's set to meet with the #Chargers. Meanwhile, Maxx Crosby could request a trade if the #Raiders don't hire Antonio Pierce.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Ian Rapoport
    @RapSheet

From @NFLGameDay: The Jim Harbaugh sweepstakes are heating up, as he's set to meet with the #Chargers. Meanwhile, Maxx Crosby could request a trade if the #Raiders don't hire Antonio Pierce.
    Wow. Maxx is getting into Aaron Rodgers territory here, wanting approval of the hiring of coaches. I know it wasn't that direct in Rodgers's case, but the Jest basically hired a publicly Rodgers-approved offensive coordinator, and of course, got his home boys signed, too. So about the same thing. That's wild.

As for Harbaugh, he can't be gone from U of M fast enough for my taste. And he most likely will be, no matter what contract U of M comes up with. Harbaugh doesn't want to have to suffer the punishments coming for the crap he pulled, over and over. That's my guess.

Beyond that, this whole "Ooooh oooh oooh I'm the victim and we have to play with a chip on our shoulder because everybody hates us even though we're just innocent bystanders" schtick sickens me.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack