Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
Your boy has taken run blocking seriously. Walker has BURIED guys at least a couple times a game the last few weeks. Either someone found his on button or he just figured out leverage. I have come around on him as the LT of the future. He isn't the best OT in football, but has shown some grit. I don't know his ceiling, but where he is now you can win with.
For sure, man. I’m not taking much credit for knowing ball or anything. I just listened to scouts opinions and they said he had it all except had a 10 cent head.

He came in the last preseason game of his rookie year and I thought it looked effortless how he shut down the backups. I don’t know technique or OL play, but I can see when a guy stonewalls his opponent and it looks easy.

But I’ll be watching Mike Wahle’s YouTube OL teaching tape and I watch JT Osullivans stuff on QB play and scheme. Hopefully I can find a guy who teaches back 7 defense and a guy who teaches DL play. Maybe in a couple years I will know ball!

My son is close to graduating from GB. He’s going to be a teacher and a coach. We’re kind of learning the game together. We played all the time when he was a kid. He’s just tall and thin so didn’t really have a career. But he was savvy as fuck when he was a kid. He could move the ball at will against those kids lol!!! He knew when the throw it, when to pump fake, when to run. When he played rugby he was more of a heady player than physical. So coaching is a good fit.

But anyway, I just filed a restraining order on my ex gf for telling the cops I kicked her. They brought me to jail and booked me for battery and then the DA tossed it out because she spent 30 minutes trying to get the stuff I had and then just said, he kicked me, and they have to take me to jail in that case. But anyway, I have a lot of time on my hands. My two older boys are full grown and succeeeding big time and my little guy (9yr) I have on weekends. I only work two days a week so I’ve got some damn time to learn football right now and there’s never been a better time to get amazing content. So many ex players are getting into teaching the game and making money doing it on YouTube and patreon and the like.

So in a couple years we’ll have APB as our team historian and me as the lead football guy of packerrats