I kind of regret signing up with patreon by just clicking my Apple ID and letting it auto setup. I should have done the old user name and password so I could give out my handle to a couple people.

But I’ll summarize….. I watched JTs newest break downs of Tua and of Love. Tua had a weaker arm and has to set his feet to drive the ball. JT just drools over Tua. There wasn’t one great anticipation throw on the Tua tape. He kept looking for opportunities to highlight one, but they weren’t there. JT is convinced Tua plays a great game and anticipated as well as anyone. He couldn’t find reasons for it in the tape but summarizes Tua as a great QB.

Love throws fade aways. JT is starting to say it works, but still falls back on condemning it despite Loved ridiculously high completion percentage from the game. When he talks about Loves big time anticipation throws and big time off schedule throws, he’s blown away in the moment, but never gets around to summarizing Love as a great player the way he does with Tua.

In short, in the moment, JT is blown away by love. Love had a great game, but JT still isn’t convinced Love his him.