Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
You do know the Eagles have been in free fall the last 6 weeks of the season. The finished the last 6 weeks 1-5.
Jalen Hurts looked bad. The difference in poise compared to Jordan Love was noticable.
Hurts was frustrated and had no answers for the blitzes TB threw, had bad body language, and just in general looked off his game. I haven't watched PHI lately, is this how they've been? They started out 10-1 and went into a tailspin, but I'm not sure why.
AJ Brown is good but wow they didn't really have many other answers, which is very strange. Also, their OL was supposed to be top 5, and they got worked. Running game looked bad, I think it was supposed to be RPO or read option based but Hurts didn't look like he wanted to run. TB was covering the receivers well but without AJ Brown they looked iffy.

Going 0/9 on 3rd down doesn't help.
PHI's defense looked like Joe Barry was coaching it. Open receivers, poor tackling, players not communicating.

Saw some players (on O and D) just standing around or not really hustling. PHI looked like a team that didn't want to play, or that hate each other when they do. Not good.
Was a bad collapse and for as much nonsense about McCarthy getting fired, you really wonder about the lack of fight from Sirianni's team.

Congrats to TB. Baker looked... decent actually, and that defense was on fire. If they can smother the run and get that kind of pressure on Goff they will beat DET.