Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Wild Card Weekend Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Wonder what they'll do now. They're stuck with Hurts for 3 years at least because of the way they've structured his contract. https://overthecap.com/player/jalen-hurts/8793Brian Johnson, the OC, was Hurts' QB coach, so they've worked together a long time. Some think Sirianni's job could be in jeopardy. Hard to believe that's the case 1 year after nearly winning the Super Bowl.
    Didn't they fire Pederson shortly after winning the 'Owl?

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Didn't they fire Pederson shortly after winning the 'Owl?
    Pederson was fired 3 years after winning it all. And it was after a 4-11-1 season that he got fired.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Pederson was fired 3 years after winning it all. And it was after a 4-11-1 season that he got fired.
    KK. I thought it was the second year post SB. The older I get, the more shit blends, *sigh*.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Some of the people who attended the record cold Chiefs playoff game in January had to undergo amputations after suffering frostbite, a Missouri hospital said Friday.

Research Medical Center didn't provide exact numbers but said in a statement that it treated dozens of people who had experienced frostbite during an 11-day cold snap in January. Twelve of those people -- including some who were at the Jan. 13 game -- had to undergo amputations involving mostly fingers and toes. The hospital said more surgeries are expected over the next two to four weeks as "injuries evolve."

The University of Kansas hospital said it also treated frostbite victims after the game but didn't report any amputations.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Some of the people who attended the record cold Chiefs playoff game in January had to undergo amputations after suffering frostbite, a Missouri hospital said Friday.

Research Medical Center didn't provide exact numbers but said in a statement that it treated dozens of people who had experienced frostbite during an 11-day cold snap in January. Twelve of those people -- including some who were at the Jan. 13 game -- had to undergo amputations involving mostly fingers and toes. The hospital said more surgeries are expected over the next two to four weeks as "injuries evolve."

The University of Kansas hospital said it also treated frostbite victims after the game but didn't report any amputations.

Candyasses. Ain't got nothin' on the Ice Bowl; none of em died.

I’m thinking of Janet Jackson.
    What have you done for me lately?
    Man. Just a year ago, they were lauding the GM as a genius and talking dynasty.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Yep. That was when he pulled Hurts from the final game in a tank move that I would bet was "agreed" upon by the guys who threw him under the bus and fired him for because the NFL was pissed.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.