Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
I liked Collinsworth 10-15 years ago when he first got the Sunday night gig. I just thought he was always prepared. And around Green Bay there are a lot of Catholics. The guys are all raised to really present like they’re upstanding citizens and to succeed, but so many of the ones I know are snorting coke behind the scenes and using their catholic raised prosperity to gamble and bang chicks on the side. I don’t even know if Collinsworth is catholic, but he seems like that kind of guy and culturally, watching him always felt like being at home in green bay with the sneaky catholic boys we have here.

But I get bored of these guys fast. And now he puts me to sleep.

Romo was really cool with his predicting plays thing. I’ve never seen that. And I think him doing that made his humor and annoying voice more tolerable. But his schtick ran out even faster than Collinsworths.

Aikman is the worst, although Buck is somewhat tolerable. Buck has such a way of being a proper uptight white guy and faking enthusiasm that I don’t even like him much. But being along side Aikman who always seems to be checking himself in the mirror kind of is a guilt by association hatred. I don’t even know how I feel about Buck because Aikman just makes me hate everything and I can’t process that.

In the end, I just kind of hate announcers. It’s weird because the smaller name guys, I hardly remember. I know for sure I don’t like them, but it’s not enough to remember their face or name. The big ones really stand out, mostly in a bad way.

But Olsen and Tirico are best right now. They’re the only two I actually like listening to. Tirico always seems to have the best nuggets and Olsen appreciated tough, smart football, so I feel like we’re on the same page.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0zEX8h17eA

Just sayin'