Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: THE OFFICIAL WILDCARD WEEKEND PACKER COWBOY GAMEDAY THREAD

Nice win, hope flower learned from this. Took the starters out one series to early, Dallas only had to defend the run the last 2 drives, just stupid with 7 minutes left. Great win, hopefully we find some magic next week, we are due for a win against the 9ers

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Jimmy Johnson taking it personal

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post
    Can we play all our games in Arlington??
    Lambeau south. Or Lambeau deep south to distinguish it from Chicago.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

More Banjo thread posted.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Did this really just happen?
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    i was just thinking the same thing

almost feels like it does after winning a super bowl

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Did he continue his insane half-time ravings?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No he was pouting.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Did he continue his insane half-time ravings?
    He looked like he was so pissed he didn't want to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkey View Post
    He looked like he was so pissed he didn't want to speak.
    LOL. I wished I'd seen that. Delicious.

GREAT GAME! As usual, I waded through the whole thread while watching the game a second time with my wife who just got off work.

Weird the negativity toward the end - "oh the big bad Niners" hahahaha. The Cowboys are better than the Niners, and Dak is ten times the QB that Purdy is. As I said during the week, it gets progressively easier from here.

A lot of talk about McCarthy being fired hahahaha - hell no, I'd bet money that doesn't happen. Jerry Jones has more good sense and patience with his coaches than most owners. Dan Quinn, however, may be leaving Dallas to be a head coach somewhere. All the talent he had to work with, and LaFleur outcoached him by a mile today. Enough for here. I'll comment for in Banjo.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Reminds me of that time in college when I banged a chic way out of my league. I woke up wondering if it was a dream.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

MILF at the mic - "We're nobody's underdog"

Quote Originally Posted by Fosco33 View Post
    I can't remember a more dominant playoff game. Perhaps the Rodgers Atlanta win?
    That one was probably a better quarterbacking affair but this one is a close second. Hot damn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Bretsky pissed Doubs off by not including him in the poll.
    WHO SHOULD I PISS OFF NEXT ? lol
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Fuck that guy.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    GREAT GAME! As usual, I waded through the whole thread while watching the game a second time with my wife who just got off work.

Weird the negativity toward the end - "oh the big bad Niners" hahahaha. The Cowboys are better than the Niners, and Dak is ten times the QB that Purdy is. As I said during the week, it gets progressively easier from here.

A lot of talk about McCarthy being fired hahahaha - hell no, I'd bet money that doesn't happen. Jerry Jones has more good sense and patience with his coaches than most owners. Dan Quinn, however, may be leaving Dallas to be a head coach somewhere. All the talent he had to work with, and LaFleur outcoached him by a mile today. Enough for here. I'll comment for in Banjo.
    It's true Jerry Jones sticks by his coaches. Jason Garrett lasted 9.5 years as HC and won 2 playoff games. But yesterday's game is the kind of game that can get coaches fired. And Dak has a $59 million cap hit next year. Gonna be interesting in Dallas.

That sort of assumes that losing to the Packers was a shameful thing that shouldn't have happened from the Cowboy point of view. If you assume that the Cowboys lost to a really good team and McCarthy's offense came roaring back and made it slightly scary at the end, then it's not so shameful. If anybody is to blame from Jerry's point of view, it would be Dan Quinn - who might be on the way out anyway voluntarily.

And Dak isn't going anyplace. If his contract begins to put too much pressure on the cap, they'll do what the Packers always did with Rodgers and pretty much all good teams do with star players - restructure.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    That sort of assumes that losing to the Packers was a shameful thing that shouldn't have happened from the Cowboy point of view. If you assume that the Cowboys lost to a really good team and McCarthy's offense came roaring back and made it slightly scary at the end, then it's not so shameful. If anybody is to blame from Jerry's point of view, it would be Dan Quinn - who might be on the way out anyway voluntarily.

And Dak isn't going anyplace. If his contract begins to put too much pressure on the cap, they'll do what the Packers always did with Rodgers and pretty much all good teams do with star players - restructure.
    That wasn't a loss. That was a beat down. It was 27-0 in the 2nd quarter. Most of the Cowboys fans at the game didn't see the "comeback" because they had left Lambeau South. If McCarthy survives, it will only be because Jerry has a hard time admitting he made a hiring mistake.