Thread: Studs and Duds, Packers Epic Wildcard Beatdown of Jerrah's Bois:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Maybe you guys should really make a difference. Go to games, follow him around, call him a piece of shit. Or easier, I know people have been harassing his teenage daughter on social media. You could do that.

Or you could admit that you don’t know who’s to blame and stop blaming the coach for 3rd string players and undrafted rookie mistakes.

That’s a lot to ask, I know.

Honestly, I don’t know if Barry is good anymore than you know he’s bad. But what I do know for certain, it’s that nobody here knows if Barry is the main problem or a problem at all. That much I know beyond doubt.

And I know they were playing cover 1 man with a blitzer and not cover 3 zone on the savage pick 6. That’s without a doubt.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Maybe you guys should really make a difference. Go to games, follow him around, call him a piece of shit. Or easier, I know people have been harassing his teenage daughter on social media. You could do that.

Or you could admit that you don’t know who’s to blame and stop blaming the coach for 3rd string players and undrafted rookie mistakes.

That’s a lot to ask, I know.
    Why would I follow Joe Barry around or follow anyone on social media? That sounds like something you used to do. Sorry, I don’t get that worked up about a game that I try to find the people in person.

I am a fan and I am allowed to my opinion. I look at stats. I look at Barry’s historical record and the 0-16 Lions and the rest of his career. I have more than happy to give Barry props for yesterday’s game and I will point out when we get shredded by Car and the Giants.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston