Thread: Studs and Duds, Packers Epic Wildcard Beatdown of Jerrah's Bois:

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Make no mistake about it, I 100% wanted the Packers to beat my second favorite team, and I was maybe 75 or 80% sure that they would. Ditto that for the Niners next week. I've been saying all season that the Packers are a loaded team. It took most of the season for that to show up, but now it's happening.

I'm a great believer in luck - luck with injuries, luck with draft picks and UDFAs, players in general developing to be good, etc. And I say only slightly non-seriously, luck constitutes God willing the Packers (and to a lesser extent the Cowboys) to remain near the top of the NFL and occasionally win it all. Deniers and negativists, feel free to come up with a counter-theory for the past 3 decades hahahaha.

And I don't take Stud credit for the win streak either - I just was lucky to be the thread starter at the right time. I do, however, take credit for predicting it when a lot of negativists, anti-homers, and other dumbasses were predicting all kinds of doom and gloom.
    Not much worse then an “I toad ya so.”
    Perhaps you should consider a victory lap.

At the end of October the Packers were 2-5 and any realist could see we were like the Titanic sinking in the middle of the ocean. If anyone was the blind homer at that point, it was you. Others saw it for was it was, which as a bleak situation.
    And do me a favour as a fellow Packer fan for over 40 years now, just spare the blow-hard shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincenzo View Post
    Not much worse then an “I toad ya so.”
    Perhaps you should consider a victory lap.

At the end of October the Packers were 2-5 and any realist could see we were like the Titanic sinking in the middle of the ocean. If anyone was the blind homer at that point, it was you. Others saw it for was it was, which as a bleak situation.
    And do me a favour as a fellow Packer fan for over 40 years now, just spare the blow-hard shit.
    hahahahaha - It's well over sixty years for me.

I'll stop the "I told ya so" when the whiners and negativists change their tune, which ain't likely.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

I'll stop the "I told ya so" when the whiners and negativists change their tune, which ain't likely.
    You took that better than I thought you would, Tex!
    Good man. I gotta admit to you that my respect for you is starting to grow.

Who needs to change their tune specifically and where's the posts to backup why you think they were as bad as all that? There's only a few posters so it shouldn't be too hard for you.