Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Official Packers at 49ers Divisional Round Discussion Thread

The 49ers RB #1 is going to tear the Packer D to shreds. The only way GB has a shot is to score early and often and take some chances in all phases of the game. Love is playing lights out and things are going their way.
    C.H.U.D.

Oh freak out, what the fuck are you talking about? Their RB shreds us, it’ll be a total shredding. That’s it, score often an early and our QB is lights out.
    I expected more from you, bud.
    Last edited by Vincenzo; 01-20-2024 at 01:32 AM.

If McCaffrey shreds the Packers, then they're fucked, because that will be followed by Samuels and Kittle being wide open for big chunk gains. Then it's like 2019 all over. In that game, it was "only" 10 - 0 at the beginning of the second quarter, but Mostert just started gashing the living hell out of that Packer defense, and on offense Rodgers was throwing everything short and behind the line of scrimmage, with shitty blocking, so either Jones was getting tackled for a two yard loss after getting a little swing pass, or Rodgers was getting chased.

It was ugly.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Ya well I was a tad buzzed last night. lol. I don't see them shutting down RB1 so it gonna be a scorefest folks. Force a turnover or take a chance on special teams. Win the game and move on baby.
    C.H.U.D.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    The 49ers RB #1 is going to tear the Packer D to shreds. The only way GB has a shot is to score early and often and take some chances in all phases of the game. Love is playing lights out and things are going their way.

SHELDON......YOU ARE RIGHT
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I still say, our RBs are close if not as good, our receivers are as good or better, our O Line probably as good, and our QB way better. On D, our DBs are as good or better, our front seven also is as good or better - Gary cancelling out Bosa. Our ILBs are shaky, but supposedly their best ILB is either not playing or playing a little bit hurt.

It would not be as much of a stunner tomorrow night as it was last week IMO.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

When it comes to pass blocking, our line is definitely better. When it comes to run blocking, no way in hell. I could see the argument for pretty much everything else when comparing the offenses. But they have a huge advantage on D.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    When it comes to pass blocking, our line is definitely better. When it comes to run blocking, no way in hell. I could see the argument for pretty much everything else when comparing the offenses. But they have a huge advantage on D.
    Their RB's are a step above us. Their DL, pass rush, and run defense is superior. Maybe secondary is a push, maybe

Between the fact that SF has better run blocking and McCaffrey gets a lot more touches than Jones, I think it's closer than most people want to admit. If you put Jones on a team like San Fran, (assuming he stays healthy), he can push 1600 yards.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It’s time to go Pack go!!!