Thread: Official Packers at 49ers Divisional Round Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The 49'ers are our kryptonite or should I say LaFleur's kryptonite. Every single marker points to a SF win.

On defense, they have the best 7 man box in the conference. CBs and Safeties are better than ours.

On offense, they have a solid OL with the best RB in football, one of the best TEs in football, a QB who had a near MVP season, and excellent WRs.

Coaching has the root of the Shanahan coaching tree, Kyle Shanahan, with a great DC in Steve Wilks.

They're also playing at home.

The fan in me says we have a puncher's chance. A one in five chance.

The realist in me says 31-21 SF.

I hope the fan in me wins this time.

Quote Originally Posted by beveaux1 View Post
    The 49'ers are our kryptonite or should I say LaFleur's kryptonite. Every single marker points to a SF win.

On defense, they have the best 7 man box in the conference. CBs and Safeties are better than ours.

On offense, they have a solid OL with the best RB in football, one of the best TEs in football, a QB who had a near MVP season, and excellent WRs.

Coaching has the root of the Shanahan coaching tree, Kyle Shanahan, with a great DC in Steve Wilks.

They're also playing at home.

The fan in me says we have a puncher's chance. A one in five chance.

The realist in me says 31-21 SF.

I hope the fan in me wins this time.
    Totally on board with this summary.

On paper we look toast but let’s keep the faith and pray our Packers stun the NFL tomorrow