I said it before, and I'll say it again, the 49ers are NOT as good as the team we beat last week.

What caused Joe Barry to go to his new-found "cloud" D/partly two deep shell, partly three deep, I'm not sure. The amazing thing was that the Packer D did it without obvious weakness up front both against the run and pressure on the QB. Against the Niners, there will be a less mobile QB, so maybe we go to more blitzing. I like it, though, that we have that umbrella pass coverage rather than pass rush that "almost" gets the QB.

The Packers exposed what was thought to be a top flight D last week. Theoretically, the Niners front as well as their secondary are not as good as the Cowboys. We ought to be able to move the ball and score on them with all the weapons we have. Trying to look at it from the perspective of an opposing DC, how are you gonna shut down all the Packer receivers? The answer would seem to be to rush Love. I like the fact that Love has been dropping back significantly deeper than Rodgers used to do. That plus his mobility should be able to nullify Bosa and the rest of the Niners pass rush the same as it did Parsons and other Cowboy pass rushers.

I'm expecting another dominating performance and win.