Thread: THE OFFICIAL DIVISION ROUND PACKER 49ER GAMEDAY THREAD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Bretsky's been quiet. I wonder if Bretsky is heartbroken that the Packers have been winning and the defense has been playing better. In Bretsky's scenario, the Packers' losing and the defense doing badly is a better future-case scenario than the other one in which the Packers roll for another week but drop from what Joe said was the 25th pick to the 29th AND save Joe Barely's job.

You are right in that the Packers draft position has plummeted in every round of the draft and it's very likely we bring Joe Barry Back.

But I'm staying negative as it's been good karma so far.

NO F'CKIN way Green Bay wins today. I'm going in my thread next and picking San Fran to win and cover the spread
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

And now all 7 of us are in packers gear, even thd oldest who lived in calgary a province over.

GO PACK GO
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell