Welp, I guess it's safe to post here again. I've been in hiatus since the Pack went back to a winning streak and didn't want to mess up a good thing.

What a season! So close and it figures they lose to the 49ers....again. Packers are the Achilles heel of the Cowboys and the 49ers are the same for the Packers. I think that's my biggest issue with what happened last night; the Packers seem to never be able to get past the 49ers.

This team had so many ups and downs this year, but finally toward the end of the season, I saw enough out of Love and the younger guys, that the Packers should be at least competitive for the next few years.

Moving on, it'll be interesting to see what moves this team makes going forward, specifically:

Defense Coordinator and defensive staff: Barry is gone methinks and there maybe a cleaning of house here.
Kicker: Ugh, that was brutal all year. I don't know what to do here. Is there a better kicker coming out in the draft? Will there be a veteran available that's at least consistent? Seems like Carlson missed at least one kick a game, whether it was an extra point or a FG. Can't have that.
Draft: Packers have proven they can fill in some gaps with the draft. I'm excited to see what they do.
Veterans: It'll be interesting to see what this team does with some of the higher paid, getting older veterans (P. Smith, A. Jones, Bakhtiari, etc.)
Free Agency: Who do they keep, who do they go after? It should be fun to watch.

See ya around Packer Rats