Lots of good points here. King Friday, for one, makes a good point that Love needs to use his legs once in a while. I don't know if he thinks he still has to prove he's a QB and is not just going to pull the ball down and run whenever things get dicey, but he had some field in front of him on that last drive, and on another play, a third down, I think, he threw badly to Jones six yards away when he could've run the ball. And Jones was going to get hit immediately.

Joe's post is good. Spot on. This does feel like the beginning of something.

So many missed opportunities, you can't blame only Carlson. The two dropped picks were huge, huge, huge. Both were right in the defender's hands.

The lack of pressure on Purdy at the end of the game was a problem.

Love, as mentioned above, did not have a great game. He was mostly pretty good, but he missed badly on some easy throws and should've tucked and run a couple of times.

I feel badly for Devondre Campbell. It's reminding me a leetle bit of Ray Nitschke's last two years or so. Not that Campbell is Nitschke, but just seeing a guy who just has lost a step. Or two. And is running in sand, can no longer get the job done. Sad.

I think MLF also strayed from Jones toward the end of the game, to the team's detriment.

Yet, all in all, it seems that with a "shoring up of the middle," as Run suggested (I think), this team is positioned to be in the mix next season. Safety or two, a corner, an inside linebacker - geez, we're talking defense AGAIN, a new defensive coordinator, a couple of offensive linemen (one being a center, please), a running back or two. That's all on the wish list. And maybe a nose tackle to compete with Slaton.

I was heartened to see Colby Wooden make a play or two, as I think did Brooks. With an offseason of work, it'll be fun to see them next year. And maybe Wyatt can up his game another notch. I hope so.