Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: More Banjo - Packers vs 49ers

Yeah I gotta disagree with you tex.

If I had to choose between the two, I'd take Dak over Purdy because of the talent, but that pick Dak threw to Savage was terrible, and he has a habit of doing that. McCarthy got a very good season out of him, better than last year for sure, but he still has those choker moments.

Rashan, I agree SF ain't what they used to be, but they still have a lot of good players on their team - their backups would start other places. Randy Gregory for example. They have a starting QB on about as cheap a salary as you could possibly find, so they have a few years where they can spend elsewhere. I do think they have a number of players who will be getting long in the tooth and more expensive/injury prone (ex. Deebo, CMC) but they are still the best team in the NFC

I'll part by providing a few scores:
    42 SF, 10 DAL (Oct 8)
    48 GB, 32 DAL (Jan 14)
    24 SF, 21 GB (Jan 20).

If DAL is the more talented team, why are they giving up 40 burgers to other teams.

Purdy, of course, threw one just as straight to Savage as the one Dak threw, the bad play/bad luck/whatever arguably being the difference in the Niner game. Dak didn't do that very much at all throughout the season. Purdy gets paid just about what he is worth IMO.

I stand by it, Cowboys > Niners.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

I'm really sick of the Kelce's, but low key it is sweet as hell that Jason held up a little girl and her sign to make sure Taylor saw it.