Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
Unrestricted Free Agents

TE Tyler Davis - offer a cheap 1 year deal, has ST value

TE Josiah Deguara - let him walk, they will look to get better at FB/HB.

RB A.J. Dillon - let him walk unless he wants to take a deep hometown discount. I think some team will make him a modest offer he'd be wise to take. Agree he's more of a very good RB3 than a meh RB2 and you can't pay those guys 2M a year.

S Johnathan Ford - offer him or Owens to 1 year deal for depth and ST value

OT Yosh Nijman - let him walk, he probably wants to compete for a starting role somewhere else at this point

CB Keisean Nixon - they'll want to get better here, but he has a lot of ST value. offer a 2Y/6-8M + incentives.

S Jonathan Owens - offer him or Ford to 1 year deal for depth and ST value

G Jon Runyan - let him walk

S Darnell Savage - let him walk, I think he'll want a new start. If no interest you bring him back cheap.

S Christian Uphoff - let him walk

LB Eric Wilson - bring him back on 1-year deal for ST value

Restricted/Exclusive-Rights Free Agents
Meh on all of them except Melton and Whelan. They'll probably bring some of them back for depth, competition and ST value. They'll all be cheap and are still under team control with RFA/ERFA status.
Cut Devondre, Keep Kenny & Preston, redo Jones' contract to keep him.
Bakhtiari is probably a goner but it's a whole thing in itself.

Probably redo Jaire or someone's contract to create more cap space. They have a lot of draft picks so they will continue to get younger and cheaper as their cap mess unwinds. I think they may wait until after the draft to bring back most of these players, none of these FAs are make-or-break signings except Nixon IMO.