I think this team would do well in focussing on defense, defense and more defense in response to the needs of this team.

On offense we have a feeding frenzy at wr and te looks good with kraft and Musgrave just reps reps and more reps...

The offensive line is in my world the most misunderstood because these guys had Love running for his life and he honestly looked like tarvaris Jackson God rest his soul, at times. Elgton is the only name and Myers has never really developed like I hoped linsley and even EDS did, at the moment it's not a position of strength and consistency but it seems like the talent might be in house for at least 3 spots..

Kenny Clark leaving would suck. He's a poor man's Chris Jones but he's our poor man and if you got nothing better give him an honest reflection of his worth and then let him make a decision..

Devondre Campbell has not been worth the investment in some ways and I wouldn't be surprised he's gone. Preston too, he's been great but I think LVN gotta play more and establish himself..more talent outside that can make an impact immediately is the most essential thing for this team..

Secondary just need a good safety and savage has been inconsistent so I don't think he returns unless circumstance.