Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
It’s going to be really interesting in 2 years to see who we end up keeping in the skill player group. The dreamer and schematic schemer in me hopes that Kraft and Musgrave become beasts so they are the two locks. After that, I think you want an elite speed guy on the outside so Watson finding health would be ideal. And then you replace the rest in the draft and get compensatory picks for them or trade them for something better than a compensatory if that’s an option.

It still has to play out. Reed and Wicks could become elite guys and they would be priority. Anything could happen. But I’m dreaming of a physically dominant offense that can run it down your throat and have all kinds of impossible to cover options in the passing game so I hope it’s a best case scenario for Musgrave, Kraft and Watson.
which is why I think they should go back to the well in 2025 draft and take a WR on Day 2. I don't think they can or will keep all these guys, and some will flame out of not develop further along the way.
I think Reed and Wicks will be the ones getting most of the targets FWIW
I like Musgrave a lot but I think Kraft is a keeper