As I said, despite the whining about Rodgers, etc., the Packers were and are going forward a loaded team. We have at least 6 very high quality WRs and 2 possible star quality TEs plus a 3rd (hell no, not Deguara as somebody said, but Sims who is at least serviceable). I expect ALL of them to be retained going forward.

Yes, we should retain Aaron Jones. Dillon probably not unless nobody else wants him and he is dirt cheap - highly unlikely. I'd like to see a quality backup RB drafted about 3rd or 4th round - Braelin Allen would be ideal IMO.

I do NOT want an O Lineman early in the draft. Put the sacred cow out to pasture and don't mess with this year's O Line.

Our D Line evolved to be way above average, but we need to retain Kenny Clark. Our Edge Rusher group is excellent and getting better. I would retain Preston Smith but not for starter money on a restructure.

My tentative choice for a first round pick would be ILB. Let Campbell go even if not much is saved on the cap. Quay would be great as the second best ILB, but he isn't good enough to be #1.

I'm conflicted on Jaire. I'd like them to keep him, but he just doesn't seem worth the money he costs. I'd like to see them draft a hybrid Corner/Safety about 2nd or 3rd round, as all our young DBs are serviceable especially if Barry has the good sense to play zone D but none really stand out. Maybe we get lucky with a draft pick.

And lose the damn kicker - unless he somehow makes a miraculous improvement, If Jerry Jones can find Aubrey, we ought to be able to find somebody on the street (or soccer field) almost as good. At least 30 guys good enough to be college kickers graduate every year. I'd bet at least half of them are better than Carlson.