Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
Parker basically IS MiLF not so long ago. He toiled around with the Shannahans for a while and got a reputation as a pretty sharp kid. Became OC and then HC. Parker has toiled around the Fangio tree for a minute and has a reputation as a pretty sharp kid. I don't have a super strong opinion on him as I know so little. It could be a homerun hire. I had no idea who Evero was 3 years ago either.
Yeah I guess if you frame it that way it's not that surprising. After all, this is only coordinator, not head coach. In a sense this is like going from QB coach to OC. Not uncommon or unexpected. I'm not saying this guy won't be great or aynthing like that, I have no clue! I would say that I would feel more comfortable with an unestablished young guy if they came up in an attacking like system like Baltimore where that is what they know and love. Culturally there is something that Baltimore is doing right that most other teams are not doing. I want to find a way to create that culture here - although I have no idea how.