View Poll Results: What position group(s) would you most like to see with our R1?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • OT

4 44.44%
  • IOL

2 22.22%
  • RB

1 11.11%
  • WR

1 11.11%
  • TE

0 0%
  • DT

1 11.11%
  • Edge

4 44.44%
  • CB

5 55.56%
  • S

5 55.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: (Select one or more) What position group(s) make you most excited with our R1 pick?

(Select one or more) What position group(s) make you most excited with our R1 pick?

I’m going S, CB, DT, Edge and Tackle

We need DBs. The other positions are really hard to fill so you can’t pass them up.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Yokozunas, QBs, and CBs. That's all I ever take in R1.

Edge, I’m telling you that we need a fuckin edge, RG.
    Last edited by Vincenzo; 01-26-2024 at 01:46 AM.

I have seen some articles with 5 CBs with first round grades. That could mean a good one slips to us. We desperately need a safety, but its not a strong S draft near the top. We also need an infusion of OL talent and its a deep T draft with 6-7 first round talents. I would be happy to grab one of them and slide Tom to the inside. Yea, I know, everyone suddenly loves Tom as much as I did when we picked him, but he would be a top 5 G imo.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Wow, I made a terrible mistake. I put my choices from the other poll - most disappointed - in this poll. I would hate to see an O lineman as the R1 pick - contrary to my mistaken vote above.

What I would be most excited to see drafted in R1 probably would be ILB which, of course, isn't even in the poll hahahaha. Excited isn't really the right word. I just consider that to be the position of greatest need. It would take getting a real star quality ILB to be exciting - Fred Warner level, and that wouldn't become apparent until long after the draft.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?