Thread: Gute presser

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What nobody has mentioned yet is that this is all an interdependent system. Journalists need clicks - it’s the business model - and so they play to the lowest common denominator, because that gets the most clicks. An article breaking down the nuances of the PFF system versus an article suggesting Aaron Rodgers is throwing Guter under the bus - which one gets more play? Guess.

But if journalists DON’T cover a team, the team suffers. The team needs the media. All you people calling the media names? Uh, geez, look how many announcers - part of the media - are FORMER PLAYERS. The Packers will not do well if the media doesn’t cover them.

It’s a closed interdependent system. It’s not just the good guys and the bad guys.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    What nobody has mentioned yet is that this is all an interdependent system. Journalists need clicks - it’s the business model - and so they play to the lowest common denominator, because that gets the most clicks. An article breaking down the nuances of the PFF system versus an article suggesting Aaron Rodgers is throwing Guter under the bus - which one gets more play? Guess.

But if journalists DON’T cover a team, the team suffers. The team needs the media. All you people calling the media names? Uh, geez, look how many announcers - part of the media - are FORMER PLAYERS. The Packers will not do well if the media doesn’t cover them.

It’s a closed interdependent system. It’s not just the good guys and the bad guys.
    What a level headed rational response. I'm done reading your posts. I prefer some bomb throwing.
    Last edited by bobblehead; 02-07-2024 at 01:26 PM.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    What a level headed rational response. I'm done reading your posts. I prefer some bomb throwing.
    Innocent people could get hurt because they probably won't be smart bombs.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen