My own opinion is that they ought to draft a couple of RB's, and let them back up Jones. I know, the pass blocking won't be the best for the first part of the season, but if they're smart they'll figure that out by mid-season.
Agree. I think they probably feel pretty good about their passing game, but if they can get the running game up to that level they will be supercharged.

They have at least some ideas of a starting 5 OL (swapping in Rhyan for JRJ) but the depth and competition could be improved, Dillon's vision and quickness aren't strengths but there were times last year where there was simply no place for him to run. Jones is nimble enough to make chicken salad from chicken shit blocking. They could use a future OT to groom and someone to push Rhyan for the RG spot at a minimum. I don't think Luke Tenuta or Royce Newman as your OL6 is a good situation (I've just assumed Bahktiari isn't back).

Getting younger and more dynamic at RB is a must. There aren't any RBs in the consensus top 50; I think there's decent depth and they could easily spend 3 draft Day 3 on RB and find one or two who can backup and eventually succeed Jones. RBs get beat to hell and you need several. Emanuel Wilson and AJ Dillon and Patrick Taylor are nice but you can and should look to get better. Bringing them back is just having more of the same but a year older, slower and more beat up (and more expensive).