Thread: Cap affect of paying as you go vs pushing out and having dead space

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Frozen, read the news. There are players cut or not signed or traded cheap, etc. past and present. The most recent one I can think of is Keenan Allen. Beyond that, you're on your own. And you want a common thread? How about not having very good teams?
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Frozen, read the news. There are players cut or not signed or traded cheap, etc. past and present. The most recent one I can think of is Keenan Allen. Beyond that, you're on your own. And you want a common thread? How about not having very good teams?
    So, basically... you don't know. You're just arguing for the sake of arguing, because you like to find things to disagree with people about so you can shout at them.

Got it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Oh sure. NOW you want others to read the media pukes.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe1027 View Post
    Oh sure. NOW you want others to read the media pukes.
    That's a good and funny response.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack