Yeah, Buffalo until recently was a good example - cap be damned, keeping their talented players. I knew about Diggs, but I wasn't aware of the "just 20 of 53" thing. They now have apparently joined the ranks of the stupid - reacting to the perceived cap problems and getting rid of good players. We'll see how long they stay near the top.

I'm extremely thankful for the Packers situation - all our excellent young receivers for a fraction of Diggs' cost, but the fact is (or seems) that Diggs is still damn good, and they probably could have restructured him to get his cap number way down. Oh well, my third favorite team benefits from the Bills turn toward stupidity. I heard Josh Allen is now asking for a trade hahahaha.

Fritz and Sharpe, I read the shit from media pukes all the time. I just don't believe it like most of ya'all. Like blind squirrels, every now and then they get something right, and even when they don't, it's kinda fun to read their stupidity. Honestly, most of the posters in here, even the ones I disagree with, have a better percentage of being on the right side of things than those media assholes.