hmmm just four gameday pages to wade through this time, not like a Packer game.

I grudgingly watched the game because my wife said we should - 3 1/2 quarters thoroughly dull then mildly interesting at the end. I'm actually not a football fan. If it ain't Packers or Badgers or some other game that I care who wins, then fuck it. Maybe I shoulda bet, then I'd have some reason to give a shit. I woulda bet on the Chiefs if I had bet.

Yeah, CMI, Mahomes is great - probably the best QB the last 5-10 years not named Aaron Rodgers (and that includes Brady). The Niners D? Not really all that special. They choked at the end like Barry's did against them.

I thought the commercials were supposed to be something special ....... the only memorable one at all was Schwarzeneggar and DeVito, and I don't even recall what they were advertizing.

The halftime show? Sheeeesh, what a bunch of crap, nothing but annoying noise. God damned Usher shoulda stuck with passing the collection plate in church.

And I guess it just wouldn't be a Super Bowl without mentioning Taylor Swift. I really hadn't even much noticed what she looked like until recently. She's butt ugly - a horse face, and that rotten red lipstick is a total turn off. She and Kelce deserve each other - he's butt ugly too with the damn beard and all.