Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: NFL Offseason/Free Agency Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I don't really want him, and I can't help but saying McKthirsty every time I mention him.
    Knowing almost nothing about the guy except for his crazy name and that someone said he might be lazy, I'd be curious as to why you don't really want him.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Knowing almost nothing about the guy except for his crazy name and that someone said he might be lazy, I'd be curious as to why you don't really want him.
    Its mainly the "lazy" thing. He isn't a self starter by most accounts which often means you get a guy who got by being the best athlete on the field and once they get in the NFL they don't do the necessary things to stay that way. I am only basing this on the reports and the 2 games I saw him play where he struck me as similar to Antonio Cromartie when it came to wanting to tackle a tough RB.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Its mainly the "lazy" thing. He isn't a self starter by most accounts which often means you get a guy who got by being the best athlete on the field and once they get in the NFL they don't do the necessary things to stay that way. I am only basing this on the reports and the 2 games I saw him play where he struck me as similar to Antonio Cromartie when it came to wanting to tackle a tough RB.
    Yeah, I am tired of guys who turn down tackles. Yuk.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack