All GMs are going to say they have a successful offseason blah blah blah. In DET's case, they actually did do pretty well. DJ Reader is a good get, and so is Carlton Davis. Their secondary was supposed to be improved last year but were still shaky at times. I think they will be a tough out, especially in their dome. Campbell has them drinking the KoolAid, and they managed to keep both their OC and DC from leaving for HC jobs.

CHI will take Caleb and he will be an occasional problem for GB. He's a good QB but I don't trust CHI to develop him properly. He'll have a defense to help him out and some good if aging skill players. That OL is still not great though.

MIN will move up to take the QB3 or QB4, depending on how high they can get and what they are willing to give up in picks/players to do so. KOC is a good coach and I actually think he could develop a QB if everyone there stays patient. If they get Drake Maye they will absolutely be a problem with their skill players, OL, and defense. If they get McCarthy or Daniels or one of the other guys I'm less worried. Not that they are bad players, but they have more warts to work thru and I have doubts they will have that much patience.

DET will be good now and they have a nice window, but with Goff aging and two years from now being potentially the worst QB in the division, you have to wonder. GB is going to push all these teams, especially DET and have a good chance to win the NFCN.