Thread: NFL Offseason/Free Agency Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I dunno about signing two guys, but I think, given how many safeties have been let go now, that they ought to be able to get someone who'll be an upgrade from what they put out there last year. After all the releases, it's hard to imagine Savage getting some big contract somewhere.

If they can sign a safety and either a running back or a linebacker, then they'd go into the draft with fewer pressing needs.

I'm still hoping they re-sign Kesean Nixon.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I dunno about signing two guys, but I think, given how many safeties have been let go now, that they ought to be able to get someone who'll be an upgrade from what they put out there last year. After all the releases, it's hard to imagine Savage getting some big contract somewhere.

If they can sign a safety and either a running back or a linebacker, then they'd go into the draft with fewer pressing needs.

I'm still hoping they re-sign Kesean Nixon.
    i like the idea of signing a safety , then drafting another one high

with so many vet safeties hitting free agencies, that should drive the price down for them. you might be able to sign a second vet for dirt cheap to be a backup/ possible starter