Thread: NFL Offseason/Free Agency Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Packers QB Alex McGough now listed on roster as WR. He has no known history as a WR.
    This is a baffling move to me. He's not athletic enough to stick at WR, and he's like 28 or 29 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    This is a baffling move to me. He's not athletic enough to stick at WR, and he's like 28 or 29 years old.
    Last ditch attempt to be useful enough for the practice squad.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    We have a young talented receiver room. This guy is a smart, gritty ball player. He’s experienced in the offense from the quarterbacks perspective. He’s close with Love. I don’t think any harm can come with this guy being in the receivers room with these young guys who could use the direction on how to get on the same page with the quarterbacks room.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    We have a young talented receiver room. This guy is a smart, gritty ball player. He’s experienced in the offense from the quarterbacks perspective. He’s close with Love. I don’t think any harm can come with this guy being in the receivers room with these young guys who could use the direction on how to get on the same page with the quarterbacks room.
    That might now be his best use on this team. Can he make extra points?

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    If only we had a Rasul Douglas in the CB room. I know, horse/dead
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.