Thread: NFL Offseason/Free Agency Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    All I will say is that the whole Bears team is a steaming pile of crap. Caleb Williams or whoever you might want to name would undoubtedly be worse performance-wise. When you don't have much else, it helps to have a QB who can gain yards running. As somebody rooting for their opponents, I'm more scared of somebody who can run like that.

Since you lame-assed truth squaders like to dig up "facts", who exactly do you see as better than Fields? Mahomes, Jackson, Love, Allen, Prescott, Herbert, probably Hurts, maybe Stroud and Lawrence and Murray. That's all I see. NOT Goff, Stafford, Tagvailoa, Cousins, or Mayfield, all of which the website stupidly lists above Love (12), NOT Flacco, Burrow, or Richardson all listed above Fields who is listed 20th.
    I got this off a website listing 66 QBs who have started since the beginning of the '23 season (hard to believe there were so many). https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-qb-inde...023-nfl-season

I didn't go far enough down the list to find another better than Fields - some guy who started one game before getting hurt a couple plays in. Stats be damned - use your brains.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    All I will say is that the whole Bears team is a steaming pile of crap. Caleb Williams or whoever you might want to name would undoubtedly be worse performance-wise. When you don't have much else, it helps to have a QB who can gain yards running. As somebody rooting for their opponents, I'm more scared of somebody who can run like that.

Since you lame-assed truth squaders like to dig up "facts", who exactly do you see as better than Fields? Mahomes, Jackson, Love, Allen, Prescott, Herbert, probably Hurts, maybe Stroud and Lawrence and Murray. That's all I see. NOT Goff, Stafford, Tagvailoa, Cousins, or Mayfield, all of which the website stupidly lists above Love (12), NOT Flacco, Burrow, or Richardson all listed above Fields who is listed 20th.
    I got this off a website listing 66 QBs who have started since the beginning of the '23 season (hard to believe there were so many). https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-qb-inde...023-nfl-season

I didn't go far enough down the list to find another better than Fields - some guy who started one game before getting hurt a couple plays in. Stats be damned - use your brains.
    I disagree, but don't see the value in discussing further with you.