I think Reed is the guy, lead the team in receptions, receiving TDs, and catch %, and yards per game. Watson still was second on the team with yards per game at 47 which means when he is playing and healthy he is a target who averages 15 yards per reception. Doubs is a solid NFL receiver. I don't know if he is going to ever be a #1 in terms of game plan against, but he has put together 2 solid years considering he was a 4th round draft pick. All of his numbers from year 1 to year 2 have improved.

Wicks had a terrific year considering he was a rookie and a 5th round pick. If he follows Doubs path and improves in year two the Packers are going to have an amazing receiving crew. Throw Bo Melton in there and even Malik Health and these guys will bust their asses just so they get targets on Sunday.

The Packers could also end up having the best TE room in the NFL as well when you look at the production of Kraft and Musgraves. 65 receptions between them for 700 yards and 3 touchdowns. Two rookies putting up those numbers and there simply might not be enough footballs to go around.

Here is the only negative I will say. No receiver besides maybe Reed has had a breakout season yet. Also, youth is a bitch because as soon as you start adding up all the potential based on last year's numbers and you don't count in regression you might find yourself disappointed like a bunch of people were with Adams during his second year. I would say the cupboard is full with young and talented kids, but they are still maturing as professionals.

1. Reed
2. Doubs
3. Watson
4. Musgraves
5. Craft
6. Wicks
7. Melton
8. Health