Thread: who do have have the most confidence in at WR for 2024?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I am not sure the Packers are in a position to trade any receiver at this point. They have a lot of potential based off the production they have gotten over the past two seasons from some really young ballers. The only thing I could see happen is if the Packers fell in love with a few receivers in the upcoming draft and wanted to draft one or two of them without crowding the receiver room and having to possibly cut guys, then you would trade a Doubs or a Watson. I don't think you are going to get much value for the rest of the guys. The Packers would be fools to trade Reed.

I'm going with Watson as the future. He just has rare talents and has shown that they do translate. Health is the only concern and many football players have to figure out how to stay healthy at the NFL level. Most figure it out.

Coming out I said Wicks was a better prospect than Reed and although I have grown to like Reed more, Wicks actually impressed me more as a guy who doesn't need to be schemed open. So I put them similar right now.

Doubs is a number 4?? Holy shit, what a nice problem to have. Honestly what impressed me most about Love is that he took what the D gave him. He didn't force the ball to any of these guys (except Watson in the endzone a couple times late in games).

I don't know who will put up the best stats because I can't guess how defenses will play us, but that is my ranking.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

I'll also add that I said this offense would run through the TE room for a decade. I stand by that. Love played better when we ran the ball effectively and you need your TEs to be duel threats to truly stress the defense. As Luke and Tucker go, so goes the offense.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.